Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Woah woah wow, what an opportunity!

A week or so ago, I applied through www.chuckpalahniuk.net (the official website of author Chuck Palahniuk) to run the new Official Chuck Palahniuk Tumblr blog, and I found out less than 24 hours ago that I was selected for the position! It's a non-paying role, but to be able to work in an official capacity being connected to my favourite author at nineteen is just incredible! I feel as though this will be an amazing addition to my resume, as it is not only re-blogging and posting content, but a creative position; part of the reason I was selected out of hundreds of applicants was my idea for the Invisible Monsters Remix Photo Competition we will be releasing tomorrow, along with my social media experience and existing Tumblr following.

This is such an honour, and I hope I will be able to do the role justice!

Feel free to take a look over at www.chuckpalahniuk.tumblr.com, though I will be posting the competition details as soon as we are officially able to release them!

#BRANDYLIVES 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, thanks for leaving a comment!