In other news, I am currently coming third in the votes for the Channel V presenter search 2012 - I was coming second, but a random contestant popped up overnight, beating the guy in front of me by 30,000 votes... Weird. Very weird. Oh well, I currently have over 6,000 votes which will guarantee my position in the next round of auditions, which is all I'm really bothered about; from there I can wow them with my charm, charisma & musical knowledge... Or something!
I'm lucky enough to have received 'promotion' for my entry from Tumblr user JamJars, YouTube user Munky King and, for some inexplicable reason, some kind of One Direction YouTube channel. This help, coupled with my own support from my Tumblr followers, has pretty much secured my place in the top three voting contestants, which means the world to me.
Anyway, back to ethics...
Ethics raise the questions:
- How do we know what is right and wrong?
- How do we differentiate between ethical and unethical?
- How do we decide what's right & what's wrong?
- What is the difference between the bad, the wrong, and the simply tacky?
- How do we work all this out?
- MEAA Code
- PRIA Code
- AFA Code - one of the best ones, apparently
- AANA Code